This is a USB interface board I’ve built around a PIC 18f4550 microcontroller from Microchip. As many of you probably know, I’ve used my computer’s parallel port to connect many things to my computer. However, most laptops don’t have parallel ports these days, so I needed a way to connect things without a parallel port. Continue Reading…
Archives For programming
Here are the some of tools used for 8051 microcontroller programming and simulation
- Code editor -Syntax highlighting Notepad.
- Simulator-windows based Smart n Small Simulator.
- Baud -Timer value calculators for various baud rates.
- C compiler for 8051.
- RIDE software – simulation Click here
- Keil uVision – 8051/ARM simulation Click here (most preferred)
- Proteus – Fully embedded simulation software Click here